• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Growing Fast!

Kellylou89

Warren Scout
Katy's Kits are 4weeks old on friday so i thought i would take some quick pictures to share =) .. if anyone can shed some light on the colour names id be grateful! lol .. I know Magic is looking very much Havanna like her mom, however if shes in the light she starts to look blue! lol .. and the two browny colours started of looking Fawn but now look like theyre going Orange haha, and theres obv Broken's.
Anyway heres some pikis =)

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Untitled-2-6.jpg

Untitled-3-4.jpg

Untitled-4-6.jpg

Untitled-5-5.jpg

Untitled-6-3.jpg

Untitled-7-1.jpg

Untitled-8-2.jpg

I don't know much about colours but I need to say they are all beautiful and baby 4 is just :love::love::love: such a stern little face :lol:

Thanks all! :) .. I am keeping all except maybe one or two which my brother is going to take in :) .. Atleast il be able to see the one(s) that go to him regular :)

I don't know much about colours but I need to say they are all beautiful and baby 4 is just :love::love::love: such a stern little face :lol:

Agree with this! That wee face :lol:

Although my absolute favourite has to be Mum. Wow. She's a real stunner.

they are all so cute but you should call baby number one ginger.

Also can you call one Ruby...I love that name I wanted to call my daughter that but my OH wouldnt let me :(

Thanks all =D .. Haha awww Katy (mom) is stunning isnt she =) shes such a sweetheart and loves her kits! =)
Haha i would call one Ruby but i have a Guinea Pig called Ruby so would get confusing haha =P

Back