• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wonderful Morse..............AGAIN !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is a one off, there will never be another Bunny like him :love:

Rabbits286-1.jpg

Rabbits288.jpg

Gorgeous Morse:love:

Has he always been happy being handled, Jane? Or has he got more used to it because of all the hands on care you have to give him when he is poorly?

Gorgeous Morse:love:

Has he always been happy being handled, Jane? Or has he got more used to it because of all the hands on care you have to give him when he is poorly?

He has always been good to handle, but with all the hands on care he has become even better. Given that some of the treatment he has had to have and will continue to need at times, it is amazing that he allows me anywhere near him. It cant be nice having a ton of pus flushed out of sore ear canals :cry:

Thankfully we are back under control with the chronic ear problems at the moment. But I know that wont always be the case :cry: I am trying to be like Morse though and I am trying to live in the moment, not stress about what may happen and when.............

Back