• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no :( I hate it when that happens and you end up nervous of them just in case..... :(

Is it worth getting him a quick vet check just to rule out any sort of pain or feeling under the weather if it is a recently developed behaviour?

I hope your finger feels better soon, you are certainly not a rubbish owner x

Oh no :( I hate it when that happens and you end up nervous of them just in case..... :(

Is it worth getting him a quick vet check just to rule out any sort of pain or feeling under the weather if it is a recently developed behaviour?

I hope your finger feels better soon, you are certainly not a rubbish owner x

Hes eating and drinking absolutely fine at the moment. I think due with the pipe noise and various plumber voices its got him jaded. Hes let me give him some tummy rubs so hopefully hes not too bloated. I'll monitor him over the next few days, I'm back to work tomorrow but OH will be here to keep an eye on him and take him in if needed. It just seems as if hes getting grumpier and grumpier. I'm kicking myself cos he needs a wifebun but we're just not in a financial position at the moment, it would be cruel of me to get a bun when I wouldn't be able to help her. :(

Back