• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Combined jabs gap

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
Just incase anyone wondered i got told today because ant had the combined jab last friday
you have to wait a couple of weeks before neutering

Thats good advice. It takes 3 weeks for the immunity of the combined vaccination to kick in so you would ideally want to wait for this to happen before putting bunny through anything else :D

How much roughly are the combined jabs? And because of having the myxi vaccine twice a year would you need a top up every 6 months??

How much roughly are the combined jabs? And because of having the myxi vaccine twice a year would you need a top up every 6 months??

The price varies between £25 to £50 depending on vets and no the myxi lasts the whole year so no need for a booster

The price varies between £25 to £50 depending on vets and no the myxi lasts the whole year so no need for a booster

Right I see, thanks :) Ive got the one bun booked in Friday for his, it wont matter that the owner before him didnt vaccinate him will it?

it cost me £23.50 each bun x 2
thats what i got quoted when i rung up by when they had had it and i went to pay
i only had to pay £42.54 so good value too :)

Back