• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser makes a stand for privacy

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He modified his basin appointment to preserve his modesty when going about 'his business':

P5090655.jpg

Spenser: No, Mummy, I'm not finished yet - GO AWAY! :evil:

P5090656.jpg

Just watch he doesnt find the page 3:lol::lol:

It's OK, he doesn't do tabloids. I was once reduced to begging a Daily Record from a neighbour when we had run out of his preferred stock ... found it totally shredded the next morning. He likes the sport and motoring supplements from one of the Scottish broadsheets best.

I never close the door when I pee (it's my house, after all!!!), it annoys my OH no end!!!! Maybe I could learn a thing or two from Spenser? :lol:

It's OK, he doesn't do tabloids. I was once reduced to begging a Daily Record from a neighbour when we had run out of his preferred stock ... found it totally shredded the next morning. He likes the sport and motoring supplements from one of the Scottish broadsheets best.
Oh lord Spenser i love you! <3 he truly has to be hands down my Fave RU bunny!:love:

I never close the door when I pee (it's my house, after all!!!), it annoys my OH no end!!!! Maybe I could learn a thing or two from Spenser? :lol:

think OH would find it a little more strange if you hid behind a bit of newspaper and weed:lol::lol::lol:

Back