• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been to Sky-Os and seen Hay Monster :-)

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
How lucky am I :D I had a tour around her 'warren' and met the residents (including mum doing the ironing!!) Little Hay Monster what a bunny :love: he's landed on his paws with Sky-O! He looked so happy and content laying on his pink blankie nomming grass! He had a little go out of his crate on his little wonky legs bless him but he did look really bright :D

I also fell in love with a gorgeous big lady I was so in awe of her cuddliness I can't remember her name! I haven't had much bunny contact and all the buns I've met aren't the full on cuddly type but this little lady really loved her head and nose smooshed :love:

The bunnies have some lovely accommodation it's a little bunny paradise :D

Anyway.. reason for the visit, Sky-O kindly offered a willow branch for Daisy to try! I want to see if the natural analgesic has any effect on her caecal dysbiosis! I also left with a bag of Sky-Os hay to try (thank you) :D

D&D have chinned every inch of the willow :lol:
b19e7644.jpg

:D it was lovely to see you again :) it always leaves me warm and fuzzy when I meet a fellow bunny folk like you. I just sort of felt like I could have chatted for ages :)

The lady you fell in love with was Snowy. She's looking to go as an indoor single, so if you fancy having her elsewhere in your house that would be great! ;) She loves, loves, LOVES her cuddles like you wouldn't even believe. She would give you cuddles on behalf of her and your two :D she's also very tidy (as hopefully you saw).

Good to hear the interest in the willow :) When I first gave it to them they all sort of looked at it like it was random and didn't know what to do with it, but all figured it out real quick, and now I have a bunch of druggies :lol: ;) Hopefully one of yours will try soon :)

What impressive willow branches :shock:

I was just thinking about Hay Monster today, I call Jack my little hay monster sometimes because he loves hay so much he reminds me of Hay Monster :lol:

That's interesting about willow, maybe something I should try with Mini. :thumb: my friend cuts down trees so I'll have to ask him to kee an eye out. Glad you both had a lovely time!!

I'm so jealous! Sounds like you had a lovely day, and hope the willow works its wonders on Daisy's bottom!

i need Snowy but its not the right time :(

Glad you had a great time there, wish i could go at some point!

Yes it was nice to see you again! and it is great to meet other bunny people makes me feel more normal :lol: I really hope lots more RUers go the the RWAF Conference it would be fab to meet a big group of us :D

Snowy :love: :love: Graham she is truly gorgeous!!! Sky-O in my oo-ing and ah-ing I must have missed the bit that she wasnt actually yours :shock: If I didn't have D&D I would have her in a shot, despite the fact I've said no more! An RUer HAS to have her!! I mentioned how gorgeous and cuddly she was to my mum and she saw the look on my face and immediately said 'no don't do it!!' :lol:

So after the willow was chinned it then got licked all over by Daisy (nutty bunny!) then she went in for the kill! But apparently the willow branch is very exciting as both D&D had a binky fest, they were hilarious (couldn't be the drugs could it :shock: :lol:)

Last edited:
i need Snowy but its not the right time :(

Glad you had a great time there, wish i could go at some point!

When will the right time be? :D (And, when are you moving? Or have you moved because I did notice your abscence for a few days)

Yes it was nice to see you again! and it is great to meet other bunny people makes me feel more normal :lol: I really hope lots more RUers go the the RWAF Conference it would be fab to meet a big group of us :D

Snowy :love: :love: Graham she is truly gorgeous!!! Sky-O in my oo-ing and ah-ing I must have missed the bit that she wasnt actually yours :shock: If I didn't have D&D I would have her in a shot, despite the fact I've said no more! An RUer HAS to have her!! I mentioned how gorgeous and cuddly she was to my mum and she saw the look on my face and immediately said 'no don't do it!!' :lol:

So after the willow was chinned it then got licked all over by Daisy (nutty bunny!) then she went in for the kill! But apparently the willow branch is very exciting as both D&D had a binky fest, they were hilarious (couldn't be the drugs could it :shock: :lol:)

Snowy is very well behaved and will be just an amazing friend in your household ;) Especially when you can't get near your bunnies to stroke them :lol: She'd make up for ALL that. Does your mum want her? :lol:

Binkyfests are grand! So, did they like the willow?

When will the right time be? :D (And, when are you moving? Or have you moved because I did notice your abscence for a few days)

I'd have to do the 'Biscuit & another bunny smell' test again first :p Not that i've thought out where she could go or anything... :oops:

Not moved yet, hopefully in the next 7-10 days :D Exchanging today/tomorrow.

I'd have to do the 'Biscuit & another bunny smell' test again first :p Not that i've thought out where she could go or anything... :oops:

Not moved yet, hopefully in the next 7-10 days :D Exchanging today/tomorrow.

Oooooooooooooooooooooheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I can send you something Snowy smelling in the post if you like :D Then you can try and see what he does with it :D :thumb: *nods*

On a serious note though, if you did decide you wanted her, we'd need to have a proper chat first.

Graham, YOU MUST HAVE HER!!!! Everybody should have a Snowy in their lives! believe me she is gorgeous :love: So does this mean you are moving closer towards our little East Anglian enclave?

I also keep thinking how perfect Snowy would be for susie bun as she also needs a cuddle bun and Spenser needs a wifey!!

My mum prefers farm animals as she gre up with them, she's definitely not into domestic pets, although she understands my need and absolute love for them. I get my addiction from my dad :D

As much as I would love to gazump Graham and steal Snowy away D&D are my limit for many reasons! But my goodness whoever has her is going to be sooooooo lucky :D

I came down this morning to find an even messier lounge :lol: bits of willow were strewn around and teef marks are all over the little twigs :lol: no munch marks yet on the thicker main branch!

I tried to video some of Dudleys binkys, I caught a little one then he shot down a tunnel, so I waited patiently filming the end of the tunnel but the rascal shot out of another exit at full bunny 500 speed and I was just too slow :lol:

Nah Gray isn't moving closer to us sadly :( But he can't have another bunny until he does move.

Sadly, Snowy is labelled 'unbondable'. I'm sure she's not unbondable, but she is a bully and quite nasty because all she wants, all the time, is them to love her. She couldn't be bonded with just one. If she was going to be bonded it would need to be a big group, I think. This is her info http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?324902

Well, the fact your bunnies have done some chewing is a good start :) Can take a while to figure out how to strip the bark off the proper thick sticks but they will get there :)

Nah Gray isn't moving closer to us sadly :( But he can't have another bunny until he does move.

Sadly, Snowy is labelled 'unbondable'. I'm sure she's not unbondable, but she is a bully and quite nasty because all she wants, all the time, is them to love her. She couldn't be bonded with just one. If she was going to be bonded it would need to be a big group, I think. This is her info http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?324902

Well, the fact your bunnies have done some chewing is a good start :) Can take a while to figure out how to strip the bark off the proper thick sticks but they will get there :)

Trust, i'd love to, as well. Would be nice to have a friend to live close to :)

Back