• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits.. Who wants em'!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol:

Leo decided to stop eating last night and sat hunched in the corner of his room. I wasn't there so my bf rang me all upset because this is how he went last time before his stroke :( I told him to rub his belly and sit with him, he pooped and had some hay so he left him and then he started eating, and by morning all of his food was gone and he was in the litter tray eating hay :D my bf has had a word with his mom because she has been giving him a cabbage leaf every morning :shock: I only give him beg once a month, or herbs every now and then because I would rather he eat hay because of his teeth. So hopefully she stops:shock:

...also! When I was sorting Donny and Lola out earlier, Lola was fine but Don just sat in the hutch :( he's pooing and has had a drink, he's eaten hay and I gave him a few pellets after distracting Lola :roll: :lol: he seems okay now but keeping an eye on him. They are having their vaccinations next week so I'll get them to have his teeth checked again just in case.

Poppy is currently at the vets for her final tear duct flush! And I'm sure she'll be very happy afterwards :lol: she's cost a lovely £132 in the past month ;) oh well :lol: but then add that onto the vaccinations for all 4 bunnies in the next 2 weeks and it's not as 'oh well' :lol:

I'll get some pictures of Poppy's new litter tray box (cardboard one was smelly with wee.. But this one is wooden, with lino ;)) its really big but Pops loves it because it's basically a level in the crate :D

They take my money and make me worry ... But I love them :love:

bless them. glad everybun is ok. It's nice to be able to come on here and say stuff like that without being thought of as a crazy bunny woman!:lol::lol:

They take my money and make me worry ... But I love them :love:

My twenty year old son and daughter do the same...but somehow they don't inspire the same warm and fuzzy feeling in me that my bunnies do...lol. :lol:

Back