• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easiest way to give Fibre-plex?

clarebear

Mama Doe
Any suggestions on the easiest way to give Fibre plex to buns?

Bramble and Bungee hate being picked up and I wondered if there was an easier way? :?

I have put it on a fenugreek crunchie or inside a wrapped up basil leaf before (or spring greens or something similar)

I don't think they mind the taste, and I have just given them some from the syringe, but I was holding them at the time. I'm not sure they would just come and eat it from the syringe on their own, but I will give it a try later on. If not I'll try it on a cabbage leaf or something.

Thank you x

Daisy loves it, she thinks it's a treat :lol: I squirt it on a small plate and she licks it off :D

My two will take it straight from the syringe, or from a bowl/spoon. Barney will attack me for it. I once left it on my bedside table and came home to find that he had chewed the nozzle off to get to the fibreplex :shock:

But, can you really compare his Lordship and his demands to the mere common bunny??

:lol::lol::lol:

I've only tried it once - it was supposed to be for Bubbles and she wouldn't touch the stuff whereas Alfie (who didn't need it) would have eaten the whole lot. :roll:

But, can you really compare his Lordship and his demands to the mere common bunny??

Spenser: Certainly not! The strawberry leaves have to match, and I don't like it if any of the goo comes out at the edges and gets stuck to my whiskers.

I didn't realised Doughnut loved it as had other medication to give her. I used to put it on a bit of weetabix and she ate it. Now I put metacam or baytril if she needs it on a weetabix and she eats fibreplex off the syringe or I mix the metacam with the fibreplex to mask the taste! She thinks fibreplex is a treat.

Back