• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wiltshire rescues

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: A friend of mine has just got a hutch and is planning on getting a rabbit soon. I have a feeling this hutch will be too small (she didn't say what size and as I don't live anywhere near Wilts, I haven't seen it), but I'm educating her one step at a time :) I've advised joining RU, so we'll see if she does. I've mentioned getting a pair, and neutering and vaccinations, and how a rescue rabbit will already come with all these done.

So, she lives in Wiltshire, Chippenham to be exact, and I'd like to advise her of some rescues with rabbits near her. Any ideas? I know there are the ones who home nationally, I have those for her already, but some good ones local-ish to her would be good.

I'm just hoping she takes me on with this one!

I'd also advise Cottontails - she'll get plenty of good advice from there.
Little 4 Paws in Swindon, doesn't have many rabbits & the owner is poorly at the mo..

I'd also advise Cottontails - she'll get plenty of good advice from there.
Little 4 Paws in Swindon, doesn't have many rabbits & the owner is poorly at the mo..

Mairwen is so helpful and is really nice :)

I have never heard of Little 4 paws, please could you send me a link? I live near marlborough well that is our closest town. I like to know about all the local rescues for future reference :) thank you :D

Mairwen is so helpful and is really nice :)

I have never heard of Little 4 paws, please could you send me a link? I live near marlborough well that is our closest town. I like to know about all the local rescues for future reference :) thank you :D

Sorry, I'm going mental, it's Small Paws Rescue 01793 783015.
Yes I'd recommend Mairwen Guard & Cottontails for the quality of advice.

I don't know about Small Paws Rescue, except it was recommended to me by Marie for good foster care of a sick bunny if ever I needed hospitalisation myself. I think they had 17 rabbits 3-4 weeks ago.

I think there's another rescue at Great Shefford, but I don't know if they take rabbits.

I live in swindon and just rescued from RSPCA north wilts and they have more bunnies!!! She can look online. Also theres one in Royal Wotton Basset - Swindon animal haven. :wave:

Back