• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watson lets me know who is boss and I have the scars to prove it

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
As you know Honneybunnies Millie (was Billie) & Watson have come to live in my warren. They have only been here a week so are still settling in.

In anticipation of making friends with any bun I always approach with care and always lower my hand with caution.
Usually buns either have a sniff or turn away but oh no not Watson he thinks its a great game to scrabble at my hands and my feet.......resulting in a few of these :lol:

IMAG0163.jpg

Ouch!

I had a similar style one last week!

Oh and he bit me on the other arm yesterday only gently though so didn't actually puncture skin but its bruising up really nicely :lol:

Its really hard not to yell out loud but I know I must not or it will reinforce his behaviour. I just have to leg it indoors and scream in there :lol:

What a norty bun :shock: he didn't do that while here with his foster mum..lets hope it is because he is relaxing more and will go through the phase and come out smiling!

What a norty bun :shock: he didn't do that while here with his foster mum..lets hope it is because he is relaxing more and will go through the phase and come out smiling!

:wave:Oh I'm sure he will be fine once he knows I'm not a threat. It takes time to adjust to new environments. In the meantime I just need battle armour before I enter his pad :lol:

OUCH! You poor thing. I have a similar norty bunny who ave me one of those across my lip and nose the other day. I am afraid it drew blood, tears AND a screech. He is also the only bun to have nipped me. The nip was not hard but it's difficult to tell through a fleece what his intention was. Yours sounds affectionate, sweet and attention seeking. Mine is a gorgeous, cute but a cheeky little bu**er. :love:

Oh and he bit me on the other arm yesterday only gently though so didn't actually puncture skin but its bruising up really nicely :lol:

Its really hard not to yell out loud but I know I must not or it will reinforce his behaviour. I just have to leg it indoors and scream in there :lol:

If you do yell out will they do it more?

If you do yell out will they do it more?

Yell out, stay quiet, they don't listen :lol: Poppy used to beat me up well and proper when she was little and I had to pick her up to put her in the run everyday :shock: I have scars from 3 years ago because they were so deep :( :lol:

Yell out, stay quiet, they don't listen :lol: Poppy used to beat me up well and proper when she was little and I had to pick her up to put her in the run everyday :shock: I have scars from 3 years ago because they were so deep :( :lol:

I just don't know how to deal with mine.
Im a very nervous person anyway, so I actually jump when she growls and/or pounces at me.
Wish she knew I'm nice really :lol:
Hoping she will get nicer as she gets older / married as she is 6-7months x

I just don't know how to deal with mine.
Im a very nervous person anyway, so I actually jump when she growls and/or pounces at me.
Wish she knew I'm nice really :lol:
Hoping she will get nicer as she gets older / married as she is 6-7months x

Lola used to pounce a little even after her spay but since she's been with Donny she's been fine :D :lol:

I was sorting Poppy out about half an hour ago and gave her a cuddle.. She then kicked me, punched me and sat digging my pyjama legs for a couple of minutes :roll: :lol: and she's supposed to be the good one :lol: delightful unpredictable beings :lol:

Lola used to pounce a little even after her spay but since she's been with Donny she's been fine :D :lol:

I was sorting Poppy out about half an hour ago and gave her a cuddle.. She then kicked me, punched me and sat digging my pyjama legs for a couple of minutes :roll: :lol: and she's supposed to be the good one :lol: delightful unpredictable beings :lol:

Must be practising her karate moves :lol:

Back