• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh...someones in trouble

okikokikate

Mama Doe
She decided to chew through my bfs brand new xbox headset cable. now only one ear works....
Luckily he was able to laugh about it and is still keen to go searching for a husbun on saturday :)

She decided to chew through my bfs brand new xbox headset cable. now only one ear works....
Luckily he was able to laugh about it and is still keen to go searching for a husbun on saturday :)

What kind of boyfriend do you have and how do I get one?
Seriously he's a keeper. :lol:

I always warn people that anything they leave in reach is fair game :lol:

Good luck finding her a husbun :love: any idea who yet?

I think I need to send mine for an upgrade!
If mine "drink for too long" during the night he throws a paddy! Blooming men... :roll:
Never let yours go! lol.

Lol, clever bunny discouraging x-box use!!!!

I once found my dad holding the brand new non-nibbled cordless phone in front of the bunny's nose going na na na naaa na! Rabbit then managed to eat through the cord between cordless base and wall three days later :roll:
(advice on how to bunny proof was sparse in the 1990's!)

I always warn people that anything they leave in reach is fair game :lol:

Good luck finding her a husbun :love: any idea who yet?

He has fallen in love with one at Tameside.I think we are gonna take her with us and see if she likes anybun.

I once found my dad holding the brand new non-nibbled cordless phone in front of the bunny's nose going na na na naaa na! Rabbit then managed to eat through the cord between cordless base and wall three days later :roll:

Thatll teach him to tease. rabbit revenge hehe

:thumb: My ex found some Oidhche-damage shortly after we moved house...he came up to hospital just to have a good whinge!

I laughed so hard :lol:

Back