• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my little man please :( U/D: local vets say no to more Septrin

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Could you guys please send my Boris some vibes :( He's poorly again with his snuffles, his breathing is bad and pretty noisy :cry: I NEED to get him more antibiotics tomorrow so vibes for me to be able to convince my vet that he can have it again will also be appreciated :evil::(

Last edited:
Could you guys please send my Boris some vibes :( He's poorly again with his snuffles, his breathing is bad and pretty noisy :cry: I NEED to get him more antibiotics tomorrow so vibes for me to be able to convince my vet that he can have it again will also be appreciated :evil::(

sending lots of vibes and gentle nose rubs x

Sending Get well vibes for you Boris Little fella :love:

53cf8453.jpg

Sending Lots of ((((Vibes))))

Not sure if you've tried, but I once put some olbas oil on a tissue, and let bun have a good sniff...but also let the vapor naturally propagate in the room sort of thing

Thanks everyone :) unfortunately my local vets has said no to more antibiotics & think I should have him PTS :evil: :cry: I might call them back in a while to see if they can give him anything else to treat the symptoms for now but I doubt it and to be honest I want nothing more to do with them. They pretended to care but when it turned out to be too complicated for them they decided to not give a :censored: any more. There's a vet who's supposedly rabbit savvy about 50 minutes away so gonna phone her & see what she says. If she has the same attitude we're in big trouble here :cry:

Back