• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet HoneyBunnies Kiwi

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
following on from Fluffers thread on Friday night I would like to introduce you to the beautiful Kiwi who is going to be staying here with us for a while until HB HQ has space for her.

a couple of photos taken today -

looking a bit grumpy as she had her Myxi vaccine this morning :(
IMG_6523-1.jpg

& outside enjoying the sunshine :) we cleared out Dd's play house for her to stay in which you can see in the background
IMG_6547-1.jpg

:wave: "hewo RU" :wave:

Last edited:
She is VERY pretty :love:

To think that this lovely little girl was going to be 'set free' by her owner because she fought with her her existing rabbit (unsurprising when you consider that they were thrown into an un-neutralised 3ft hutch together) and then because she 'didn't have time to return her to P@H' :evil::censored:

Of course, responsibility lies with the owner to research these things but once again P@H have contributed to the rescue problem by not giving out advice or good advice :(

Thank you for fostering her Sam - I know she will be nicely spoilt with you ;) :love:

A gorgeous bunny who, once ready for a new home, will be snapped up I'm sure.Thanks for saving her Sam..and more pics whenever you get the time xx

She is VERY pretty :love:

To think that this lovely little girl was going to be 'set free' by her owner because she fought with her her existing rabbit (unsurprising when you consider that they were thrown into an un-neutralised 3ft hutch together) and then because she 'didn't have time to return her to P@H' :evil::censored:

Of course, responsibility lies with the owner to research these things but once again P@H have contributed to the rescue problem by not giving out advice or good advice :(

Thank you for fostering her Sam - I know she will be nicely spoilt with you ;) :love:

thanks Jen, didn't really say much about her did I :roll: still really :censored: about the whole thing :x :evil: I've sent the previous owner some links to hutches on ebay, so fingers crossed the remaining bun gets a bigger home :cry:

A gorgeous bunny who, once ready for a new home, will be snapped up I'm sure.Thanks for saving her Sam..and more pics whenever you get the time xx

well I do love to take photos :D one from this morning ...

'breakfast pwease'
7169299826_60e759cb18.jpg
just look at that little face :love::love::love:

Back