• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ashleigh Vets?

Rabbit123

Young Bun
Hi Everyone
I was just wondering if anyone on here has had the jonit VHD & Myxo vaccanation from Ashleigh vets?
My bun goes there, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows they are offering it yet or if it is still the single ones?
& does anyone know how much it costs?
Thank you, please could someone get back to be as soon as
THANK YOU!X

Hi Everyone
I was just wondering if anyone on here has had the jonit VHD & Myxo vaccanation from Ashleigh vets?
My bun goes there, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows they are offering it yet or if it is still the single ones?
& does anyone know how much it costs?
Thank you, please could someone get back to be as soon as
THANK YOU!X

yes they do the combined vaccinations. bisc and matt had theirs about a month ago and they were £36 each. :wave:

Hi Ok great, is that then £72 for the combined vacc, with the VHD and Myxo together.?
Did your buns have any problems?

Hi Ok great, is that then £72 for the combined vacc, with the VHD and Myxo together.?
Did your buns have any problems?

£36 for each combined vaccine. so £36 if you have one bunny, £72 for two bunnies etc.

my two have had no problems at all :wave:

Ok, thats great...thought it was abit expensive at £72 LOL
Glad too hear there were no side affects, and I think its cheaper than the seperate vaccs at £36. :)

Ok, thats great...thought it was abit expensive at £72 LOL
Glad too hear there were no side affects, and I think its cheaper than the seperate vaccs at £36. :)

yes much less expensive than three separate vaccs a year. :thumb: it seems gentler the new vaccine. bisc and matt were back to normal as soon as we got home. with the old vaccines they seemed to rest for a bit after. so i am very happy with it. :thumb:

my buns are due in june so not long to go, sooner then i thought, although mabel will get it free as on healthy pet club and gets her vaccnes free on that
i'll have to pay for sox though as he not on the scheme yet, until they sort the prices out as they put price up for healthy pet club and my vets said it wasnp;t worth doing him, but been told by vet last time, they hpc had realised a mistake in price iincrease and no benefit to rabbits, so where plannignj on lowerng prce, as soon as they do sox will go under scheme too :D

Hiii...
Well I went and took my bun last monday to Ashleigh vets and all was going well till we got home and they rang us to say they had messed up and only given him the myxo not the combined myxo and VHD :roll:
They said they would get in touch about giving him the VHD free of charge (so they should we have paid for the combined) and they still havent phoned!

Hiii...
Well I went and took my bun last monday to Ashleigh vets and all was going well till we got home and they rang us to say they had messed up and only given him the myxo not the combined myxo and VHD :roll:
They said they would get in touch about giving him the VHD free of charge (so they should we have paid for the combined) and they still havent phoned!

if you wait for the reception staff to ring, you'll be waiting years! lol. keep ringing them. if it's the vet though, he usually takes a few days to ring if they're very busy.

the reception staff aren't the best but we keep going because of the vet so don't be too put off.:wave:

eta: which vet did you see? aidan is the best one there. :wave:

Back