• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mega vibes needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
I have just collected 2 severely neglected bunnies that were handed into our vets by the local fire brigade, after being found in an outhouse of a derelict building that was on fire. Needless to say they need all the vibes going. :cry:

I met these bunnies tonight, all i can say is :cry::cry::cry: I just pray to God they make it, although it isn't looking good :cry:

good news and bad news

It appears that the bunnies escaped the fire with no damage at all, thankfully the fire brigade got them out in time.

The bad news is they have been severely neglected, both bunnies are extremely underweight, and are just skin and bone, the one can just about balance on his back legs but the other one can't hold his weight on his back legs for more than a few minutes. The are both adorable bunnies and so affectionate, they have both been eating out of my hand today.

We are calliing the fawn one Pheonix so we just need a name for the blue butterfly one, they are both male french lops.

Back