• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you only found this rabbit 2 weeks ago..did you put up posters so if he was lost his owners could claim him? by law you are not allowed to do anything to a found animal without trying to find their onwer and for 7 days
this would include neutering??

As you kept this one you couldn't adopt Raven from us, but why advertise for a girl when you had one reserved at BARC..could you not still adopt her to go with him?

As you only found this rabbit 2 weeks ago..did you put up posters so if he was lost his owners could claim him? by law you are not allowed to do anything to a found animal without trying to find their onwer and for 7 days
this would include neutering??

As you kept this one you couldn't adopt Raven from us, but why advertise for a girl when you had one reserved at BARC..could you not still adopt her to go with him?

Valid point actually... hadnt thought of that

Valid point actually... hadnt thought of that

did you adveritse that you found him and the two others? were the RSPCA informed? and pics of the two others found??

don't understand why you've deleted your pic?? no need to..but beware the legal side of found animals..someone somewhere may be missing him

Oh and Jill i decided to unreserve Titch because of such a large size difference between the two and not being sure how he would react to her if he hurt her i wouldnt forgive myself and getting him up to Barnsely for a date isnt possible.:wave:

Oh and Jill i decided to unreserve Titch because of such a large size difference between the two and not being sure how he would react to her if he hurt her i wouldnt forgive myself and getting him up to Barnsely for a date isnt possible.:wave:

ah right..she is tiny isn't she.
how about one of the does that were found on the same night as Rad?

ah right..she is tiny isn't she.
how about one of the does that were found on the same night as Rad?

Ive not a clue where the woman lives just she helped catch Rads after she had caught 2 does, until i see her in the street sometime i cant do much else, the last thing i thought about when chasing bunnies through a field was oh yeah whats your adress :lol::lol::lol::oops:

Amazing really when you think about it...

Such a pity we're not able to obtain information relating to the breeder. Something should be done with people who release rabbits into the wild. I couldn't sleep at night having someone like that living close by. I'd have to do everything I could to try and stop it from happening again.

A shame that both BARC & Honeybunnies weren't able to re-home their reserved buns, I do hope they weren't inconvenienced too much. I know how precious their time is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back