• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet just texted me/UD Poppys progress

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Poppy has had her op and is recovering well :)

I've to phone in an hour to see about picking her up!!

She also got the combi jab too!

Im surprised theyve done an op and a vaccination.

The op would surrender bunny low.Giving a vaccination at the same time is, I believe, over loading the bunny.:?
Just my opinion.

Im surprised theyve done an op and a vaccination.

The op would surrender bunny low.Giving a vaccination at the same time is, I believe, over loading the bunny.:?
Just my opinion.

your right. our vet said the same when Ulfric went in, as i didnt know anybetter and asked and they refused until hed had his nueter and recovered:?:?

Oh :/ well they asked if she had it n I said not yet, then asked if
I'd like her given it while she was here :/

Thank you. She is home and is clovers cage, to which she's not happy. Poppy had ear mights too ): so got some spot on and looks greasy. But she's popped and she ate at the vets yet to see her eat here though.

She seems great. The lump on her neck from the spot on has gone her ear looks healed already. She's had a couple of licks of her tummy but defo no biting or pulling. She had some hay, parsley and strawberry. Her nuggets completely untouched and until this morning (her fave) popcorn stick was untouched so she's okay thanks :) back in fri or a check with the vet

Back