• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry is losing his plums tomorrow

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
Harry, my lop from P@H adoption is being neutered tomorrow. I'm so nervous, been a few years since I've had a rabbit neutered. Worried sick because he's 16 months old, Cookie was 6 months when he was done and Duke and Daisy were both done before I got them.

Hi there. Don't worry - everything should be fine. I've had 6 boys done recently and they've gone straight to their food bowl as soon as they got home. They love some grass if you can pick some.

Bless him, sure he'll be fine. When we had our cat done, he just sat outside looking as if he couldn't remember what he used to go outside for, you could almost see him thinking "was it girls? Not bothered about them now"

PS: DH hadn't had him done, I soon rectified that situation!

Hoping he will be okay - Mr Wilbur has his chopped off on Friday too ........... Its a worry for us hoomans.:(

matthew rabbit wanted a cuddle from his traitor mummy when he came back from the vets and took 24 hours to get better, but charlie rabbit was hopping around an hour or two after his op.

good luck, harry. hope it will all go fine for you, too.xx

My rupert was back binkying and jumping that NIGHT, didn't half scare mummy!! Think positive and he will pick up on that :)

Thank you everyone. I picked him up at 5pm, everything went well but he's still not ate or drunk anything....I know it's still early but I'm panicking already :oops:

glad iit went well and he is home, try and tempt him to eat with some fresh herbs or treats, did they give him pain relief do you know?

Yeah and we've got some home and some critical care I think it's called. He's not interested in that but he's just this minute started eating the grass I went out and picked for him :D

Back