• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris has got a runny eye :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:( he's snuffly atm so I think it's related to that, my poor baby :( he's bright & active but it must be causing him discomfort, is there anything I should do? Should I try to clean some of the pus away or will touching it make it worse? Callung the vets as soon as they open (lunch break) and asking about more Septrin (he was on a course recently that was too short, and thus his symptoms are returning). I'm so worried because he's never had a proper weepy eye before :( it seems like his snuffles are getting worse & worse, and I'm sure that being given these short courses of Septrin isn't helping....he needs longer courses, but I'm finding it hard to convince my vet that its the way to go :( every conversation I have with them turns into a debate, it's so difficult to stand up for myself sometimes...but I have to keep fighting for my boy :(

Another thing that worries me is the possibility of a dental problem :( I don't think thats what he has as he's eating well...but still. Ugh. Not a good day today, can we please have some vibes :(

Back