• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photographs wanted

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I am working on a couple of welfare information things for MMC and would like to use some different pictures.

Does anyone have any pictures of the following that you would be happy for us to use:

• rabbits with long nails
  • dirty bottoms
  • accomodation indoor and outdoor
  • things you have done to keep your rabbits cool in the summer
  • pictures of urinary stones
  • Different ways that you have presented hay to your rabbits.

If you have any of the above pictures or have any pictures of any other rabbit related items that you have taken yourself and hold the copyright for and you feel that would be useful for us to use to spread the word of improving rabbit welfare we would be grateful to be sent them..

Pictures can be either added to this thread or emailed to janice@makeminechocolate.org.uk

Thank you in advance

I have some pics of foster buns Marshall and Sophie's overgrown nails from when they arrived last year...

Sophie3b.jpg

Sophie2b.jpg

Sophie1b.jpg

Marshall2b.jpg

Marshall1b.jpg

Hope that helps xx

You can use this outdoor set up of mine sorry I can't turn the pic round
This is one now
40ab0ace.jpg

And this was my other one

PIC_0004.jpg

I can't do any of them. BUUTT I can do deformed front legs from being in a too small hutch, if you're interested? Don't know if that would fit with your article. Stoopid :censored: thought it was okay to keep a NZ in a 3 foot hutch... Except he only had access to 2 foot of it because he couldn't fit in the 'bedroom' area :evil:. Thank god they handed him into the rescue, as a 'stray' (handed in with a hutch and food and with very long nails :roll:, don't have any pics of that though because they were obviously cut at the rescue before I got him)

I can't do any of them. BUUTT I can do deformed front legs from being in a too small hutch, if you're interested? Don't know if that would fit with your article. Stoopid :censored: thought it was okay to keep a NZ in a 3 foot hutch... Except he only had access to 2 foot of it because he couldn't fit in the 'bedroom' area :evil:. Thank god they handed him into the rescue, as a 'stray' (handed in with a hutch and food and with very long nails :roll:, don't have any pics of that though because they were obviously cut at the rescue before I got him)

Yes please as we can probably build that in to something we are doing

Oh my, these pics are so sad :( Angus McWoolley had me in tears! :cry:

I've got my setup:
P5044361.jpg

And ways of presenting hay.
1) Within a chew ball
P4264304.jpg

2) Loo Roll Tubes
PA152324.jpg

Also, this one of Flix keeping cool in the summer, enjoying a frozen water bottle
P7131252.jpg

:thumb:

Oh my, these pics are so sad :( Angus McWoolley had me in tears! :cry:

I've got my setup:
P5044361.jpg

And ways of presenting hay.
1) Within a chew ball
P4264304.jpg

2) Loo Roll Tubes
PA152324.jpg

Also, this one of Flix keeping cool in the summer, enjoying a frozen water bottle
P7131252.jpg

:thumb:

Thank you, they certainly have lots of things in their shed to keep them occupied.

Back