• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have babies ..... again!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE post 12

Well ..looks like there are 3 babies ... one was out of the nest so ive just popped it back .. darnt rummage around as mummy keeps giving me the *eye*:shock:..

mummy seems fine ...shes now munching grass ..

while its lovely to see the little scraps :love:... It still gets me soooo mad that people just dont think ... :?

This is 4 litters of babies in the last few months ... plus the little orphans ..:?

I realy wish people would neuter their rabbits ...it gets me so very very mad ....and sad .. :evil:

Do you think the boom in bunny babies are from Easter?

Can't wait to see the little ones :love: baby bunnies are the cutest. Hope they are all nice and healthy

Are you burning that hutch now then? First Esmerelda, now Melody. Make it a boys only hutch from now on.

What a nightmare, given I have a bag of bones here because she's given birth to 14 babies in the last 6 weeks, I totally get your frustration.:evil::evil::evil:

Back