• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and rosey approve of their new run!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Untill now they havnt had an attached run becuase we were waiting for them to be made so they have had the metal run on the grass but they dont like being handled just yet so getting them in/out of the hutch has been stressful for us all!!

Yesterday we put their new run together and attatched it to their hutch :thumb: I think its safe to say they are happy with it :love: (Excuse the uneven patio slabs...its temporary as we are having a new patio laid as I type!!)~

Click the picture for the video :)

*Stamps feet* you should share me your dutchies:evil::evil:
You stoled all the gorgeous dutchies!
Glad to see these 2 settling in!:love::love::love::love:

awhh, happy bunsters! Where did you get your run from? I need a new one for mine ideally and that looks like a good size and good quality!

awhh, happy bunsters! Where did you get your run from? I need a new one for mine ideally and that looks like a good size and good quality!

Uk rabbit hutches, fab service and really lovely runs! :thumb: I just need to get the second one put together for P&D it took me 10 mins to put together as was so simple! :D

wow wow and errrm wow :love:

Those binkies ... made me squeeeee ( out loud at work!!) they have grown so much hunni !!! They look so happy :)

Despite being fairly shy ish (compared to P&D) they are the binkiest (if thats a word!) baby buns ever! :love: I was feeding them this morning and rosey almost came out the top of the run as she did a huge one! :lol:

Gorgeous video- they certainly approve of their new run! :love:

I can't believe how much they've grown- doesn't seem like long ago that you posted pics of two tiny little babies. They're still as beautiful as ever, though! :love:

Despite being fairly shy ish (compared to P&D) they are the binkiest (if thats a word!) baby buns ever! :love: I was feeding them this morning and rosey almost came out the top of the run as she did a huge one! :lol:

But now we need to see Poppy and Daisy .... Pleaseeeeeeee :)

But now we need to see Poppy and Daisy .... Pleaseeeeeeee :)
Yep they are up next for their new run so I will be sure to take lots of piccies! :love:

oh wow, big grown up beautiful girls now :love: they both look like Joey :lol: :love:
Its so reassuring to see people saying they are bigger than the last photos!! I do worry about my little Lily face and she wont tolerate being picked up to be weighed at the moment...she was very well behaved when they weighed her at the vets though :roll:

Thanks everyone! :wave:

Back