• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this what a quad looks like?

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

I even tested them with tea in a bowl tonight instead of scattering and there were no issues at all!
IMG_1384.JPG

:love::love::love::love:

Thanks everyone! Just can't believe it has happened! Three days ago Raisin tried jumping out of the pen to get away from Floppy, now he is grooming him!

I bonded a quad earlier this year - it is so lovely to see them all nomming together.

Well done - your four look very happy.

I bonded a quad earlier this year - it is so lovely to see them all nomming together.

Well done - your four look very happy.

I followed your thread with interest, dreading the day it was my turn! I now can't wait to see them out munching the grass together!

:(
I'm sad because I can't get my three together after four years (admittedly I haven't worked at it that whole time...lol) and look how easily four works for you on a whim!
(pouts)
Want to come to Alaska and bond my bunnies? Bring lots of bug spray and Scotch? :D

Seriously though...how precious are they all? Gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. Well done, you! :)

:(
I'm sad because I can't get my three together after four years (admittedly I haven't worked at it that whole time...lol) and look how easily four works for you on a whim!
(pouts)
Want to come to Alaska and bond my bunnies? Bring lots of bug spray and Scotch? :D

Seriously though...how precious are they all? Gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. Well done, you! :)

Aww, that would be lovely!! I'd love to visit Alaska! I am just fortunate Floppy is such a social bun who loves getting to know others. He then acts as peace keeper between Millie and whoever the new bun is. Unfortunately it's the fourth time he has been through this process but I really hope that we will have these guys together for a long time.

Back