• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some favorite Little Ted and Rosie pics (lots!) and bonding update p21

martlou

Warren Veteran
First day they came to us after bonding

suppertimevsmall.jpg

randtholdingheadvsmall.jpg

Rosie in the garden

rosieheadsmall.jpg

Look who came back from the supermarket

shoppingtedvsmall.jpg

Peek a boo

castlewindow3small.jpg

Disapproving Rosie

disapprovingrosievsmall.jpg

This is our spade mummy

bothspadevsmall.jpg

Sleepy little boy...

tedflop3.jpg

...and girl

sleepintent.jpg

How to scare mummy :shock:

playingdead.jpg

floppyteddy.jpg

Daddy and Teddy time

daddytedsnugvsmall-1.jpg

What's up here mummy?

mountaineering.jpg

'Did you miss me off mum?'

missedthelineup.jpg

Rosie in the garden

rosieflowers2.jpg

Snuggled

shot1.jpg

Cosy bed

rosiebed.jpg

:love:We luvs our bunnies :love:

Last edited:
awww lovely photos - I love the one with the cushion :lol:

I havent been on much lately but are they together again??

awww lovely photos - I love the one with the cushion :lol:

I havent been on much lately but are they together again??

Thanks all :D:D:D

Sadly they are not Kath. We had an offer of help with the bond which we recently tried to take up but unfortunately the person isn't able to help at the moment. I really want us to get them back together again, even though they seem perfectly happy (they do after all have company the vast majority of the time, even though they are on opposite sides of the 'bars', it does make me sad when I see the pictures of them adventuring together.) I have to admit I am scared though. Scared of Ted getting hurt again and I found it very stressful when we tried before, I was just upset all the time :cry::cry::cry:.

Thanks all :D:D:D

Sadly they are not Kath. We had an offer of help with the bond which we recently tried to take up but unfortunately the person isn't able to help at the moment. I really want us to get them back together again, even though they seem perfectly happy (they do after all have company the vast majority of the time, even though they are on opposite sides of the 'bars', it does make me sad when I see the pictures of them adventuring together.) I have to admit I am scared though. Scared of Ted getting hurt again and I found it very stressful when we tried before, I was just upset all the time :cry::cry::cry:.

aw I was hoping they had rebonded as I know how upset you were/are about it. I know exactly how you feel. Well as long as they are happy then no need to worry and you can maybe rebond soon ((hugss))

Oh soooo cute

Who is Bobby though the other name on your cushion?

Ruthie xxx

Bobby was our first bunny, he's at the Bridge now :cry: He was a very beautiful, special bunny and we miss him very much. We adopted Rosie, then Little Ted a couple of months later both from BARC when we couldn't bear the quiet in the house any more :cry:

This is Bob

bobonpath3.jpg

bobcomingdownstairssmall.jpg

:love::love::love:

They are so cute! I love lops, especially patchy lops! I usually don't admire uppy-eareds but Rosie is so pretty! She doesn't have quite as much of a severe face as some uppy-eareds can have, and has such pretty eyes and ears :love:

SO SO adorable! I can hardly stand it. They really do look like they get along well.

Thank you thank you everybody :D:D:D

Not at the moment unfortunately, Ted was very ill and they were separated at the vet for a short time but sadly it was long enough to damage the bond so when we put them back together at home Rosie attacked Ted :cry::cry::cry: They've been separate for a good couple of months now though so we're trying to find the courage to have another go at the rebond, fingers crossed!

:love::love::love:

A shame about their bond. My 2 are seperate now. When I get home I will try and talk OH into getting Bandit as a new partner for Cutie-pie. I think its not worth trying again with Mr Bennett as his history of bonding was all failures. He seems to be happy with human company.

Back