• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prince Pudding-Pie reigning over the bedroom kingdom...

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
He's stolen my bed, to put it simply :lol:

DSCF2984.jpg

DSCF2985.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2988.jpg

Enjoying a noserub:love:

DSCF2989.jpg

He's supposed to be a mini lop, but he really doesn't look like one to me? What do you think?

Thanks guys :D Yeah I didn't think his face was squishy enough to be a mini lop haha:lol: He's obviously just a little genetic misfit:love:

woah hes grown!, i *think* i remember someone telling me about some minilops have a pointed face?
dont take my word for it however

Awwww, he's gorgeous. :love::love:

Show standard dwarf lops should also have the squished face but many of the pet shop variety have the longer face that Pudding seems to have. Alfie is a mini lop though and he went through an adolescent face where he looked much like Pudding does but, as he matured, his skull changed shape and he ended up with the smooshed face.

I'd say he's probably more likely to be a dwarf lop, but he's gorgeous whatever the breed. :love::love:

Awwww, he's gorgeous. :love::love:

Show standard dwarf lops should also have the squished face but many of the pet shop variety have the longer face that Pudding seems to have. Alfie is a mini lop though and he went through an adolescent face where he looked much like Pudding does but, as he matured, his skull changed shape and he ended up with the smooshed face.

I'd say he's probably more likely to be a dwarf lop, but he's gorgeous whatever the breed. :love::love:

Well the reason I ask is because I got him from a breeder (I know, I know, I'm never going to do it again either, trust me.) and she breeds show standard mini lops. I've met a lot of her bunnies and they are all very "typical" mini lop if you know what I mean. Stocky, short ears, squished face etc, so it seemed odd to me that Pud looks so totally different.

But, I didn't get him for his breed or how he looks, I got him to be a friend to Cupcake so it doesn't bother me, he's a cutie:love:

Aaaaah, in that case, he could well be like Alfie and grow into the mini lop look as he gets older. I'll see if I can find a photo of Alfie from when he was younger.

Not a great photo but hopefully you can sort of see what I mean. :lol:
DSCF6761.jpg

And this is more recently - similar angle but facing the other way
DSCF6025.jpg

Back