• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding - Norfolk/Suffolk area

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Looking for someone to board my two rabbits in July. I live in Norwich but can get to yarmouth/lowestoft area easily enough

We struggle a lot in this area. I used to recommend someone near Bury St. Edmunds but she doesn't do it anymore. Apparently, however, someone from Lowestoft has been in touch with her to ask about how she boarded (I heard this through a third party). I can't recommend that person because I don't know them, however, if you can find them, they might be an option. This person is in Lowestoft.

Potentially I could do it if you can't find anywhere but Grimlock has snuffles and I'm not sure how contagious he is. He's been everywhere. Plus I'm not insured or anything. I can be a back up plan if you want, as long as it's not the same time I go to visit my parents. :wave:

thanks for the replies.. will keep hunting.
Thanks for offer Jenova but i'd be worried about them being with a bunny with snuffles.. my two are getting quite old now

Im near too - so could possibly help if you get desperate, are they indoor/outdoor?

Does Cheryl still board? spgrescue?

Diddeen, where in Norwich are you? When in July are you going away? I'll be away myself from the 30th July but if you will be back before then let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Also I think the Dixon Centre do boarding.

Cheryl sgprescue still boards :) will pm you her number tomorrow when I am on the computer and not my phone!

thanks KittyKat and Kath for your offers.
My two used to be house rabbits but now live inside a large summer house. They are longhaired so i dont let them outside if its wet.
Have you used Dixons? not sure what accomodation is like

I think Dixons has somthing to do with Cheryl as when I asked her about boarding for one of our clients a couple of weeks ago. She said to give her number but also Fido's in Dixons as that is the proper way to book in with her.

Yes I still do it :wave:, and yes I do it through fidos :D. I take all the bunnies, except when I am away. I am away from 2nd - 6th July but available the rest of the time. Got quite a few regulars booked in for July and August already.

Yes I still do it :wave:, and yes I do it through fidos :D. I take all the bunnies, except when I am away. I am away from 2nd - 6th July but available the rest of the time. Got quite a few regulars booked in for July and August already.

Hi Cheryl :wave: Excellent thats good to know :D

Back