• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some updated pictures of the piggy trio :)

catherine09

Mama Doe
Today their new toy was a willow spiral, the grassy carrot they had last week was destroyed in under 24 hours so I have hope that the willow spiral will last a bit longer - maybe :lol:

They all had a bath on Saturday with their new Gorgeous Guineas shampoo - Marley was the best behaved, Molly tried to escape the bowl and Mabel managed to scratch my OH to pieces :roll:

Ps - the shampoo is amazing - Marley and Molly's coats have gone from reasonably scruffy and wiry to the touch, to really soft and neat looking. The one I used is called Posh n' Go and has extra conditioner in for longhaired breeds.

Marley (black piggy) also had a clip as he is a very longhaired breed (Texel), we keep it short not only for ease of brushing but we found that when he had been clipped he had a lot more energy and seemed generally happier :love: He would like to show everyone his new hair-do :)

IMG_0591.jpg

Molly's hair is slightly less crazy after the bath
IMG_0593.jpg

Mabel looks no different, but bathing her is important as when she came to me she had a terrible fungal infection so it's important we keep her skin healthy
IMG_0595.jpg

All enjoying their willow spiral
IMG_0599.jpg

Their 'cage' - it looks a bit bare because some of their bits are in the wash. I also don't like to clutter it up too much as they all love to zoom around and it gives them a nice space to do that
IMG_0604.jpg

Hope you like :D

I just decided I need piggies. :love:

They really are :love::love:

Completely different to rabbits in so many ways, but I would never be without either :D Owning both buns and piggies and seeing their obvious differences every day - it really shocks me how anyone would even consider putting them to live together :?

they are so lovely. i love their house aswell, very nice. :love: where did you get that litter tray from? i have been looking for one with a low side. :D

they are so lovely. i love their house aswell, very nice. :love: where did you get that litter tray from? i have been looking for one with a low side. :D

It's a garden potting tray - I got mine off eBay I think it was about a tenner plus postage, perfect for piggies though :thumb:

Back