• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper - My tripod bun

MichG

Mama Doe
When I got Jasper from a rescue centre just over a year ago he had a broken leg. They did nothing to fix it, and unfortunately it healed really funny. He seemed to have no trouble at first but about 6 weeks ago i noticed he had become really painful on it. So after trying different combinations of pain killers it was decided that we had 2 options, PTS or amputation. As he is a happy healthy and somewhat grumpy little chap PTS was never going to be an option, I had to give it a go. So last Wednesday he had the op.
He has been a bit sore still and likes to lick the wound but he is getting around like he normally does, we have had binkies since as well :D

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

And in an attempt to stop him licking his stitches

IMG_0610.jpg

I got the sewing machine out and fitted it to him properly, but needless to say it didn't stay on long! :lol:

Just noticed the state of the hutch he and Isabelle both seem to wee everywhere, not sure how it got so high up the walls, even though he is neutered he sprays like a good un :lol:

Also please ignore the super messy kitchen sides :oops:

Naughty bun wedged past me at dinner time and legged it over to the veg bed and prceeded to prove to me that 3 legged bunnies can still dig holes!!

Awwww, he's adorable. I'm glad he seems to be coping well. :love::love:

Now I'm going to scroll back up and look at all this mess you've mentioned as I was too busy squeeing over cute bunny the first time I looked. ;)

Back