• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day.... Counting down until.....U/D ****THEY ARE HERE*******

Katie1504

Young Bun
MY NEW RABBITS GET HERE!!!!!!! I can not wait.... me and my OH are going getting my 2 new baby buns. I really cant wait and I will try and put pics up later. Got the cages all ready so now i just have to wait!!! Arghhhhhh....Only 6 hrs to go....

Last edited:
I HAVE NOW GOT THEM!!!!!

They are soooooo cute. 2 self blue mini lops and they were born on the 2nd of March. They have settled in really well and have been out for a hop as well. One is really bold and the other is a little shy. They have never had much space to hop in so they really enjoyed it. My camera has gone flat but I have got some picson my phone so I am going to try and put them on now..... get ready!!!!! :)

Ok.... so here they are........

We are thinking of calling this one Flash......
WP_000201.jpg

and this one April maybe.....

WP_000203.jpg

and here is April again....

WP_000204.jpg

I love them to bits already!

Thank you everone... i have never had rabbits this young before so I am very excited!! I got up extra early this morning to see them. They have had another little hop around this morning. I have changed the names slightly now.... One is still called April but the other one is now called Hop. The OH saw the film the other day and decided he wanted to change the name. :)

Back