• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye bye TV...

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Thanks Bailey! Just chomped through the tv wire. OH is surprisingly calm about it.

Bailey is fine. Little monkey.

Anyone got any tips for the mass of wires near a tv and how to hide them?

I bought a big wire protector tube thing from homebase. It's basically a large black tube, about an inch in diameter. If you are technical you can take the plug off the wire, run the wire through, and re-attatch the plug. I am not. So I just used a stanley knife to cut a gash in the tube, open it up, put wire in, and let go and it shut.

I bought a big wire protector tube thing from homebase. It's basically a large black tube, about an inch in diameter. If you are technical you can take the plug off the wire, run the wire through, and re-attatch the plug. I am not. So I just used a stanley knife to cut a gash in the tube, open it up, put wire in, and let go and it shut.

Do you have the link for this? We really need something but would like to blend in a bit rather than looking like a builders merchant lol.

Petstores around me actually sell a special tubing that bunnies arent supposed to be able to bite through and you just tuck the wire inside. They are fairly cheap, but i cant personaly say if they are to work. Worth a try though?

Back