• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank & Fred's new shed xx * PIC HEAVY *

BunnyMommy83

Young Bun
They've been in there new shed now for a few weeks & absolutely love it :D, so decided to take some photos today while weather was nice. It's 8ft x 6ft with attached 8ft x 4ft run via cat flap which they :love: jumping through.
Photo0272.jpg

Before they moved in, posh paws mat already ruined :roll:
Photo0299.jpg

View from front
Photo0308.jpg

Roofing on run
Photo0303.jpg

Lovely sign from ebay :love:
Photo0322.jpg

Cat flap from outside
Photo0283.jpg

View from windows inside
Photo0314.jpg

View from front of shed
Photo0287.jpg

Tunnels under table & lino
Photo0313.jpg

Frankie's fave spot x
Photo0297.jpg

Bottle holder from ebay where the run is from also
Photo0310.jpg

Frankie again x
Photo0296.jpg

Another view from front
Photo0295.jpg

Brush & thermometer, shed is insulated all way round with polystyrene then plywood on top
Photo0294.jpg

Run from front
Photo0293.jpg

Other side of run
Photo0291.jpg

View from lawn

Last edited:
Photo0289.jpg

View from outside door & playpen stop them running out
Photo0285.jpg

View from back wall
Photo0284.jpg

Small cat litter tray on tables
Photo0282.jpg

View of lawn inside side
Photo0281.jpg

Cat flap from inside
Photo0279.jpg

Litter tray & hay rack
Photo0278.jpg

View from window side
Photo0277.jpg

Hideout kennel & blankets
Photo0275.jpg

Four wind up lanterns hung from roof
Photo0323.jpg

All the signs :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I don't dare let my 2 anywhere near the screen right now, they would be sooooooo jealous!!!

I love when i read PIC HEAVY:lol: I love inspiration you see;) Wonderful....you have lucky buns! If you dont mind me giving you a wee bit advice though, not having a go just learnt from past experience thats all as my set up like yours. I had to install a wee bit of guttering to my summerhouse and to bottom of buns run because when it rained the buns outdoor floor area flooded with the amount of water coming off the corrugated roof. Just a wee tip. See how yours goes, it may be ok. Just saying;) Fab bunny home tho:thumb:

When i get the chance (got kids with chickenbox and woke to shivering bun) i will post pic of my guttering. I'm female and done it myself, yip im well impressed:lol: Its just the mini line guttering i got from b&q. Summerhouse one goes into a water butt(trip to argos as on sale) and run goes into a bucket. Originally had whole lot going into bucket but bucket overflowed after half hour rain( i was :shock: with how much water collects) Also my corrugated sheeting(i got 2), was cut in half and used the opposite way and angled down so water runs down into gutter. If that makes any sense. If your buns aren't bothered with wet floor then ignore all i have to say:lol:

Isn't that fab- could almost live there myself! Love the simplicity of the cat flap from the shed to the run.

Not the best photo but all i can do in this ill household. You will get the idea regarding guttering anyway x
006.jpg

That looks fantastic really lucky bunnys :love: I don't wanna sound as if I'm being rude but the litter in the poo pans is it clumping cat litter you would be better with the cat litter Wood pellets and hay on top of them :D I love it it's gorgeous :D

That looks fantastic really lucky bunnys :love: I don't wanna sound as if I'm being rude but the litter in the poo pans is it clumping cat litter you would be better with the cat litter Wood pellets and hay on top of them :D I love it it's gorgeous :D
It's megazorb :thumb: just been cleaned out before photo was taken, never used any cat litter for them used to use carefresh but it was too dear.

Back