• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy Aquapharm, or sub-cut fluids online

Martin7

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone..

It's been a while since I orderd the last bag, and I can't remember where I bought it from. but from my buns latest episode, I want to restock on a bag. Does anyone know where I can buy the fluids from.

Thanks..

Martin

Last edited:
Thank You Jacks-Jane..

I've been googling for ages, but it's a nightmare and I havn't been able to find.

You know it's strange last time I bought some, it wasn't POM, they must of changed the regulations..#

I actually have a completely sealed bag here that's been kept refriderated, but I checked the date and its exp was 30/10/11.. though it looks nice and clear, I dont know if it would be safe to still use.

Last edited:
I've been searching through all my old emails now for the account details, or any info etc and can't find anything,

That's strange I've definately bought it before and it wasn't POM but I can't remember if was that store or another one, and for the life of me I can't remember:S..

I guess I will have to phone the Vet in the morning and ask if I can purchase from them

M

@Sarah, yeah I'm not going to risk it... I bought a over a year ago but only used the one, so this ones just been sitting in the fridge, but for some reason I thought they had a longer lifespan.

Back