• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much did you..

£89

I had quotes from two other vets though, one £125 and the other £70-80 depending on rabbit size as bigger rabbits require more medication/anaesthetic during).

ETA above is for spay this April, last April when I got Harvey I paid £79 for neuter and asked about spay prices so I could start saving for when I got Harvey a girlfriend, and they said £120, so within a year their price randomly dropped, no change of ownership or anything :s but good for me! Although I feel Harvey's neuter was rather pricey!

Last edited:
We charge £86 for a spay. Make sure you ask about pain relief, some vets charge extra. We give 3 days of metecam included in the price :)

I think it was £75 for Bumble - a girl. Although we had to go back the next day so have to pay a consultation fee then and for gut stimulant on top of that. Bee was already done when we got him

Ruthie xxx

Bramble (female) was £60 last October(ish) time. Alfie her new boyfriend is going in on Tuesday £50, same vets.

I paid £80 PER BUNNY last November. They came home with a new syringe of metacam to be shared between them (which was enough) and lasted about a week.

Anna was done when I got her, but I know my vet charges £60, but that doesnt include metacam to take home.

Thanks, was just getting an idea, poppys getting done on tues and i was quoted £90 for a 2.5kg rabbit and under (no idea what poppy is, but shes lost a lot lot of fur weight :p) and it includes a post op cheack, no idea about metacam though but i know to ask for it.

Back