• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jo, batmobile

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
some of you will know that Jo lost her beautiful Violet Honeybunny not long ago. Violet was a standerd blue rex who stole every heart she met.
Well Violet's bereaved partner came here to meet a new wife. Jo knew we have a small blue rex girl called Indigo but wasn't sure she wanted a bun who reminded her of Violet.
however Jo had a dream in which Violet pushed Ollie towards another "purple" bun and when I pointed out that indigo is next to violet on a rainbow..the choice was made..then it was up to the bunnies

Well Ollie is a difficlut one..but today..look :love:

indigoolloe.jpg

they are not yet in love but we have had a bit of grooming..so fingers crossed it continues.. a new wife in honour of Violet :D

Last edited:
Thats so lovely...........I hope my Mr Skittle finds happiness at the honerybunnys:wave: soon too.

J

Thank you to Jill who is a miracle worker. I actually didn't expect Ollie to be difficult as he has always been placid and was always second bun to Violet - so perhaps he learned from her (she was a stunning lovely bunny but a nightmare with other buns). Indigo is a gorgeus girlie, a lot smaller than my Violet - look at her cute face. It also sounds like she has done well to keep her new husbun in check. I have been pacing for days waiting for news and apologise to Jill for sending her a norty bunny to bond. I will have to send some lemon cake to make up for it. :) Can't wait to give them a cuddle.
Come on, get loved up!!!! :love::love::love:

I is sowee I was bad but I misses my owd wiff who chased me lots so iz twying to be bigs tuff boy. Still luff me Jill? Indigo is foxy.

Ollie washing Indigo's face this morning..and he pinched a fenugreek crunchie from her mouth!!all going well:D

Oh what a lovely thread! I'm so pleased to see that this is going well so far! What a truly beautiful couple they make :love:

Sending lots of snuggly & grooming vibes for them xx

Back