• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren fundraiser at Pershore College 26th May.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Is on 26th May. Full details on the fundraising event section.

I think I may need a couple of volunteers to help man the stall.

A couple of my regular volunteers say that they hope they can come along, but cannot guarantee it.

Would anyone like to come along and lend a hand? Even for just an hour or two. It would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure that you will enjoy yourselves. Bunny mad people, beautiful countryside, tea, cake loads of other things going on.

Last edited:
I didn't know a fundraiser had been planned. Unfortunately I have a Saturday school on both the 19th and 26th May otherwise I would have helped.

That would have been fab normally (a saturday too!) But i've got a mock exam that day!! :cry: I really hope it all works out well!

Yes, most definitely - let me know on here or via Alice and I'll help (and Anya of course)
:wave:

Brilliant. Thank you.

It is at Pershore Horticulture College in Worcestershire.

Any time you can spare is most welcome. I feel sure you'll enjoy your visit and all the other attractions going on there aswell.

Yaaaaaay!!!!

Bumping this up!!!!!

My spare room looks like abomb has hit it.

Boxes and bits and pieces all over the place. Going to start and get things sorted this weekend.

I'm getting excited!!!!

About the fundraiser that is.

I should be okay for helpers.:thumb: Thank you.

But obviously it would be great to meet fellow RU members. I can guarantee you a fantastic day.

Also bumping this up as not long to go now.:D:D

Last edited:
The weather forecast is absolutely............................FANTASTIC for Saturday.

Oooooooooooooooh I'm getting so excited!!!!

:D:D:D

Bumping this up.

I'm wondering if I will get to meet any other RU members.........:roll::roll:

I hope so.:thumb:

Another couple of helpers would be appreciated. Three of my usual ones can't come and I'm still waiting to hear back from another.
There are a couple of other RU members coming along to help.:thumb::D
The more helpers,the more opportunity for us to take it in turns to have a meander around and take in all the other attractions.:D
Weatherwise I think it should be a little cooler on Saturday.

Either way it looks sunny and dry.

Perfect.

Last edited:
Morning everyone.:wave:

Absolutely glorious day. A lovely welcome breeze.:thumb:

I'll post photos later on.

Bye for now. xx

Back