• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Joey please :( UD he's not right again p5

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Just rushed him to the emergency vet, he didn't seem right tonight, tucked up in the corner of the shed, he started shaking so gave him some metacam and took him straight down, think it could be stasis but he had a wet back leg as if he'd wee'd and laid in it... Very worried, they've admitted him overnight and allowed Teddy to stay with him. Please send vibes for my baby :cry:

Last edited:
Hope all goes well for Joey - you acted as quickly as you could so at least he stands the best possible chance of getting better. Good that he has his companion with him as this should make him less stressed.

Sending swift healing vibes for Joey ((((((((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))))))
Poor wee lad, hope he feels better soon!
Hugs to you! ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Just spoke to the nurse, she hadn't seen joey eating yet although Teddy's demolishing plenty of food apparently. She has syringe fed him and he's had a gut stimulant injection, will have another one in abit and some more syringe food. She says he's quite bright and so just keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for your vibes, I'm in for a sleepless night I think :( xxx

Back