• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns just had their first dandelion leaves this year!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
They got soooo excited! :D Our lawn has only just turned green and there was only about 5 quite long ones, so they had 2 each. They're now staring at me as if to say "GIVE US MORE." but the remaining ones are so tiny, I don't want to pick them yet :lol:

They're going to be so happy in a few weeks time when the garden gets full of them :D patience, my friends! :lol:

I didn't take any :( I'll make sure I do next time however! Their reactions were hilarious, one short moment of "What the heck is this." and then half a second later, "OMG GREEN STUFFZ!" *omnomnom* :lol:

Oooh, I've already been out harvesting my crop twice. Had quite a lot out of our back garden yesterday, enough for about 4 each. I'm sure our buns are traumatised by the adverts for weed killer on TV - they always show dandelions!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back