• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Conference 2012?

You order them from the RWAF website, it is the 1st September at wood green animal shelters vary depending on which stream you choose and if u are a member or not :)

I'm going, just booked my ticket!! I've never been before so I'm really looking forward to it! For those of you looking for tickets go to the RWAF website and then to the shop!

I didn't book the tea party as its the night before so either it's 2 journeys or stay over! If lots of RUers are going I may change my mind :D

ETA: it looks like our very own Parsnipbun is doing an interactive session on bunny gardens :D

I'm going, just booked my ticket!! I've never been before so I'm really looking forward to it! For those of you looking for tickets go to the RWAF website and then to the shop!

I didn't book the tea party as its the night before so either it's 2 journeys or stay over! If lots of RUers are going I may change my mind :D

ETA: it looks like our very own Parsnipbun is doing an interactive session on bunny gardens :D

I am indeed - I wonder if I need to actually buy a ticket as well?? BTW I really WISH they would get a professional designer in to overhaul their website - it is so off putting

Last edited:
I'm actually quite interested in going this year - whereabout is it? Is it totally up North again or more South this year? :wave:

ETA don't worry, i've finally found the advert - Cambridge -which is definitely closer but still a 3 hour train ride for me... hmmm :?

Last edited:
I'm also interested in going- just for one day. Close enough to be within striking distance this time.

Ok now I really want to go considering who else is going/wanting to go! ;)

Been chatting to my OH and it is doable if I stay with my mum overnight halfway - we might even go up as a family and make a wknd of it in London, and they can go out for the day there and I will come on up on the train from there. Will give it some more thought :thumb:

I also need to renew my membership as it has lapsed :oops:

wood green (where the conference is) is not very accessible by train BUT I am going earlyish and am central Cambridge and can collect from the train station and take anyone that wants to go from there!!

May be able to offer 'roughing it on sofa' type accommodation as well (all other beds in house taken!)

Me and mum are aiming to go :) (but nothing is for certain, even if the tickets are bought, until the day these days :roll:)

Are any other Essex RUers going this year I know a few have been in the past? Louise & Gus, Santa?

It's not too bad to get to by train. It's only 4 miles from Huntingdon railway station (assuming it's the Godmanchester site)

I will be there and so will lots of other people!!! As I am doing a 'show and tell' I will be easily recognisable and available and you can always come up to me and say 'RU" to me and we can chat!

Back