• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wedding / Mauritius pics added for anyone interested....

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:wave: I know I'm not on here much which is why it's taken me a while to pop these on here. I know a few people asked for "comparison pics" when I showed you my cake topper - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...s-to-Mauritius-for-our-wedding...#post5248047

Just a few pictures from our Wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius. We had a small party when we got back to celebrate too. We had a wonderful time, and left with some fantastic memories. :love:

_MG_0630asSmartObject-1.jpg
_MG_0641asSmartObject-1.jpg
_MG_0664asSmartObject-1.jpg

_MG_0693asSmartObject-1.jpg
P1000838.jpg
DSCF4285.jpg

DSCF4296.jpg
P1000851.jpg
_MG_0760asSmartObject-1.jpg

_MG_0769asSmartObject-1.jpg
DSCF4306.jpg
DSCF4292.jpg

_MG_0804asSmartObject-1.jpg
_MG_0772asSmartObject-1.jpg
_MG_0823asSmartObject-1.jpg

_MG_0821asSmartObject-1.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous! Your dress is amazing. I love the fact your bunnies are allowed on your dress!

Also are those cats real?

Wow your pics are gorgeous!! :love: I'd love to go there :love: and I love the pic of you in your dress with the buns :love:

Also are those cats real?

Yes, we did an hour long forest walk with a lion and a tiger, they are both under 2 years old, but very real! It was amazing, the respect and trust between the cats and their handlers was breathtaking. We were given very strict safety briefings before hand. There are restrictions on who can do it and when, but you go out in a very small group, and the cats lead the way! We got to see them running, climbing trees and playing together as well as being mischievous! ;)

Wow your pics are gorgeous!! :love: I'd love to go there :love: and I love the pic of you in your dress with the buns :love:

It was my one specification for when we got home, the OH was under strict instruction that I had to have a picture in my dress of me with my bunnies! :oops:

You look beautiful !! :D

It was obviously a wonderful occasion and I hope that you will both have a very happy healthy future together :love:

That looks AMAZING, my perfect wedding :love: CONGRATULATIONS!!

If you dont mind me asking, was it very expensive?

It was cheaper than if we'd have had the type of day we'd have wanted over here. We only had our parents and my grandparents with us, and were fortunate that they all paid for their own holiday. The ceremony and all the trimmings and legalities was very affordable and value for money, but you have to factor in the cost of the trip too. We booked the wedding through the hotel which gave us more choice than going through the travel agent. If you want a lot more detail or tips/experiences then PM me.

Gorgous!! Congratulations!!

And what were the strict guidelines with the cats??????
Were you allowed cuddles??

Gorgous!! Congratulations!!

And what were the strict guidelines with the cats??????
Were you allowed cuddles??

We had to follow them, not lead. You had to always hold your stick in front of you- like a staff- as they were taught to associate this with friend not foe. If you stroked them you had to be firm so that you didn't irritate them-like insects or flies would. So long as you didn't touch their heads or feet it was pretty much fair game!

It was cheaper than if we'd have had the type of day we'd have wanted over here. We only had our parents and my grandparents with us, and were fortunate that they all paid for their own holiday. The ceremony and all the trimmings and legalities was very affordable and value for money, but you have to factor in the cost of the trip too. We booked the wedding through the hotel which gave us more choice than going through the travel agent. If you want a lot more detail or tips/experiences then PM me.

Thanks, Im not actually engaged yet :oops: still waiting on my useless OH to propose :roll::lol:

Ill definatly be in touch when the time comes though :)

Glad you had such an amazing time :love:

That must have been torture!! I HAVE to touch a cats head and ears and paws..........I have to tickle under the chin and round the ears and massage and kiss the paws......:lol::lol::lol:

Wow it looks beautiful and amazing :D Love the big cats and the bunnies pictures, and your cake topper is fab, the suitcase of carrots made me :lol::lol::lol:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

How utterly fab are those pics?! :shock: :love: I thought about you several times whilst you were away & was hoping you were having a wonderful time :love:

Did the buns behave?!

I too love the dress & bunny pics!! :lol::love: I bet you missed them :love:

Back