• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kenco Says "RU, I Have Got Remarried"....Introducing Buttercup!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing Kenco's new wifeybun, Buttercup. (Not great photos but the best I can do for now as they are just settling back in and I didn't want to disturb them too much).

A massive thank you to Tracy at RNGP for bonding them together for us and taking such great care of them both :love:

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012437.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012436.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012439.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012432.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012434.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012435.jpg

AllsortsDec2011toMay2012443.jpg

Ooh, Kenco, you've pulled! ;) What a beautiful wifeybun, I especially love the patches on her ear :love: Glad they are all happily married :D

Many congratulations to the happy couple :love: :love:

I'm sure that Fay will be binkying at Rainbow Bridge knowing that you are happy again Kenco xxx

Aww, what a lovely bride and groom! :love:
So glad to see Kenco has somebunny to love once again. :) She's beautiful!

Was wondering how they where settling in to the marrital home :D

Hope Kenco wasn't happy to get her back in his abode and has continued to be a polite husbun. ;)

I think she's going to be a lovely rabbit once she's got used to space and the mad Kenco, :lol::lol::lol: was lovely to be able to help out with the wedding and I'll look forward to seeing them again soon. :love::love:

Thank you for the lovely comments for Kenco and Buttercup, they seem to be settling in well together. My OH has completely refurbished the kennel so its all brand new and repainted for them so it feels different for us too, he has worked so hard on it. They only have the downstairs bit for now as the ramps and a few other bits are still to be fitted but its enough space for now.

I do hope Fay would be happy for Kenco, he needed a new friend of his own, he was going a bit bonkers in the house, I had grown very close to him since he had come indoors but its right that he has a bunny friend instead of grooming me, the cushions, the carpet, the remote control, our dinner trays, and any other random objects in the house!! :lol::love:

Tracy you have done a great job bonding them, thanks so much, I always feel very confident in your abilities so thank you for helping them to be together. As far as I know Buttercup has never had another bunny friend so I hope she is happy too, with our bonkers little mad-hatter Kenco :love::love:

Helen, Buttercup is gorgeous.. I am sure she and Kenco will be very happy together! I will have to come and meet her soon xx

Back