• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beware of the panic.....

Janey

Warren Veteran
strawberry tops can cause.

Gave the bunnies some as a treat the other day then didn't think about it any further. Went into their room later and had a major panic when I noticed a patch of 'blood' on the floor. Was just starting to do bunny checks when I remembered the strawberry treats....panic averted, said blood was strawberry juice. Took a while for my heart rate to slow down though.

*slaps forehead* I swear they do stuff like that deliberately, they were probably squeezing it out into a puddle giggling and saying "yeah, this'll really get the ape going*

RedFraggle;5366469[B said:
*slaps forehead* I swear they do stuff like that deliberately, they were probably squeezing it out into a puddle giggling and saying "yeah, this'll really get the ape going* [/B]QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

Lol! I remember seeing bright orange wee and panicking, then realising that I'd given them carrot not so long before :oops:
It just means we love them lots!

Lol! I remember seeing bright orange wee and panicking, then realising that I'd given them carrot not so long before :oops:
It just means we love them lots!

Yup, I've done that too.

I've no doubt it was done on purpose-cheeky buns :lol::love:

Back