• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley, my first housebun

Ninny

Warren Scout
Introducing Stanley who was supposed to be a foster bun but very quickly made himself at home. He was a emergency foster so I've got some rearranging to do to sort the room out properly for him but he seems happy. Luckily I already had a bunny tunnel, some toys and a large cage for him as it was bigger than the one he came in but I've ordered a bigger one now he's staying. Once he's been neutered he will be getting a girlfriend to keep him company

5c1a3ef0.jpg

82e13ada.jpg

5e7999fd.jpg

6654c8cd.jpg

Thanks. He arrived as Snowy but somehow became Stanley :lol:
He definitely needs a friend, he seems much happier when I'm in the room with him. Will get him to the vet next week to arrange to get him neutered / check if he's already been done and then we can start to sort out when he can be bonded. Thankfully the rescue will do that for me. :love:

Thanks. He arrived as Snowy but somehow became Stanley :lol:
He definitely needs a friend, he seems much happier when I'm in the room with him. Will get him to the vet next week to arrange to get him neutered / check if he's already been done and then we can start to sort out when he can be bonded. Thankfully the rescue will do that for me. :love:

its pretty easy to see with male buns whether they have already been castrated -

non castrated will have two largeish 'sacks' either side of the penis! They are surprisingly large for an animal that size so usually hard to miss!

He is stunning!!!!

its pretty easy to see with male buns whether they have already been castrated -

non castrated will have two largeish 'sacks' either side of the penis! They are surprisingly large for an animal that size so usually hard to miss!

He is stunning!!!!

Thanks. I need to speak to the vet about vaccinations / chipping so its easier if there are 2 of us as he's a bit of a handful.

He got a new home yesterday so has a large space when he isn't out. He's definitely neutered and now chipped and vaccinated so next step finding him a girlie.

More piccies

The gorgeous boy
0750492d.jpg

His new home that arrived yesterday. I've left a rabbit 120 on top to show the size of it :D
bf9acfa6.jpg

Showing off his new home :D
2cc06934.jpg

Back