• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Floppy, Millie Rum & Raisin- Update - Outside and lots photos 51

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Life was a bit boring after the babies left home last night, so I am bonding Floppy, Millie, Rum and Raisin! :shock:

So far lots of chasing, some holding on but only fur being pulled and lots of lying together recovering from bouts of chasing.

Please cross fingers!

Last edited:
:shock: Hope it all settles down soon!

Thank you, Floppy is flopped out eating hay :roll: while the rest sit in shock.

:lol: You're a glutton for punishment! Good luck!

::lol:::lol:
I reckoned there would be few days of quiet before the newest babies start venturing out the nest followed by six more weeks of chaos so the timing was perfect!! I think....

good luck ..........fingers cross its great having a group here again took me long enough to do it but I am glad I did

Well its very quiet and boring sat here watching four rabbits eat hay and groom themselves. Perfect!:love::love:

It is all very calm and peaceful, fingers crossed it stays that way tonight!

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

awww :love:

Rum and Raisin look quite small next to Floppy and Millie! Their colors kinda match though :lol:

I love how they're sat in their original pairs and then split into colour groups. :lol:

Back