• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming help

ShirlShaw

Warren Scout
The title sounds a bit worrying after I read it back lol

Ok so im after some advice if I can pick the brains of you more knowledgable people.

I'm currently using a double sided brush to groom out mini lion lop but it's taking forever to get all the hay ad grass out of his coat.

He is only a baby so still has he baby fluff on his back just like his head.

Is there a brush that would be really good for this as my current one is starting to wind me up.

Thanks

Ss

I am not really experienced but for my younger buns I have a softer brush.... For my hamsterI use a tooth brush as well.... ????

Hello,
I'm considering a tangle teaser for my lion lop... I've never tried so maybe someone else has??

LOl im so frustrated, why oh why does thumper feel he has to bury his head in hay.

I have it in a manger so its not even in his litter tray or box, but still he is getting
it tangled in his fur. I can spend 30 minutes grooming then 2 minutes back into his
run / hutch and its like he is an abandoned bun.

Ss

Back