• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Pearls Haircut

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Poor thing looks like she's been butchered. Good job I never went down the hairdressing path.

She did look like this ...
f9f879bc.jpg

And now this. The pictures don't show it really but she looks like a westie pup at the moment :shock:
53b8cf70.jpg

4f2723f9.jpg

And my old lady piggy Peaches surveying her kingdom :love:
51efa392.jpg

e9a2e078.jpg

Aww poor pearl who cut her fur off like that looks like a tuppenny all off bless her :love:

shes so cute :love::love::love: i love her (if she isn't there in the morning i might have her) only joking i have too many rabbits already

Theres not a big enough laughing smiley motif here but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That picture has made my day...seriously i'm so glad im young with bladder control! Love it:love: Instead of "i should have went to specsavers"....it should be "should have went to a proper hairdressers":lol: Please say you dont do creations like that on other fellow human beings:lol:
ps. im book marking this page for when im having a bad day;)

Pearl you should join a "My mummy should be banned from cutting my hair" club with my sheep. Whenever I shear them they look like they've been chewed on my rats :oops:
But I refuse to pay somebody some stupid ammount when I can do it for free myself. Just takes a few hours and adds several blisters to my hands.
Don't worry Pearl, I'm sure it will start to grow back soon and you will look less silly. Hopefully everyone won't laugh at you too much in the mean time!

Back