• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Daisy have some vibes U/D possible dental needed :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy isn't eating and looks very uncomfortable :( she hasn't been keen on eating her breakfast SS pellets for a while now, but she always eats some then goes back to it later. Today I think she had one or two and that was it :( she's lying down and keeps shifting position. When she gets up and moves a bit it looks like her belly is hanging down more than usual and is quite bloated :( maybe she is struggling to poop and is full to bursting :( we are going to the vets at 12.10 :(

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like what my bun does, sometimes his belly would be full but feels like a bag of wet sand.. and he does the shifting around, like a kind of bunny yoga, stretching in different positions.. often after he produces a gigantic pellet which I guess was in the way of the other poops, then things start moving again. tummy massages seem to help, your doing all the right things.. so sending ((((Vibes to You and Daisy))))

We are sat outside in the car :( there are 4 dogs before us :( we always have to wait ages, Digby is so stressed, but I couldn't risk bringing Daisy on her own :(

Thanks for the vibes everyone :wave: we had to wait 50 minutes to see the vet :( he couldn't find anything out of the ordinary with her stomach, apart from there not being many fecal pellets in there, but that's probably because she hasn't eaten today :( he had a very good look at her teeth, and spotted a spur on one of her molars :( it was difficult to see apparently, I've always been told her teeth were perfect! He said it hasn't caused any ulceration or anything so far, but it might start to do quite soon, as it isn't small :( so I think poor Daisy is going to need a dental very soon. She has had a metacam injection for pain relief and I've to give it orally tomorrow. She has just nommed a little bit of hay, so at least that's something I guess... :?

Daisy is feeling a bit better now :D she has had some hay and is now sitting in the garden with Digby :love: I was sitting in the kitchen having something to eat, and she came in to see me :love:
She's now munching a bit of grass so I'm much happier. I hope she'll be alright now...

Back