• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey is a demanding husbun

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I took their water bottle in for about 20mins when it needed filling (they have a second bottle so they weren't without water) and I came back to them squished in their water bottle corner waiting for me and guilt tripping me for taking so long :roll: Lilly went for the water before I'd even finished attaching the bottle and I THOUGHT Harvey was trying to get some too with this position:

47012729.jpg

But no, what he was actually doing was pressing his head into Lilly's mouth so as she lapped up water she groomed him too, how dare she take a break from grooming him to drink! :roll:

You can see in this vid it's her he's pestering for not the water :lol:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/Larcher08051991/6971c2d7.mp4

It's a good job he has a doting wifey bun to meets his demands :lol:

:lol: So funny. Bumble does it too Bee's having a drink and she makes sure she comes up so she's right next to him

Ruthie xxx

:lol: So funny. Bumble does it too Bee's having a drink and she makes sure she comes up so she's right next to him

Ruthie xxx

:lol: I'm glad there are other demanding bunnies out there and it's not just Harvey! I've never seen Lilly demand a groom from Harvey, even though he often grooms her, it's just normally on his terms :lol:

Also, bumble and bee are brilliant bunny names! I only got to name Harvey and chose the name as it was a very non-bunny name just to talk to my nan and find out there's a very famous movie about a rabbit called Harvey :oops: :oops: :lol:

Thank you we got Bee after Bumble but I always said if I got another bunny for Bumble I'd call him Bee :)

Ruthie xxx

Back