• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female French Lop for my Male

niks

Warren Scout
Hello

I am looking for a female french lop for my male who is approx 5 years old. He lost his female friend a while ago. I had contacted the lady who had lola the female in Essex but after a few e mails I have not heard back from her, I have also contacted the lady who was rehoming Missus the female in kent and had no reply. I have a double decker Ryedale hutch and my rabbit has free run of the garden. I have had french lops since 2006 so have experience of them. I can't seem to get on the re home site at the moment.

If anyone out there knows of a female frenchie that would like to come and live in Folkestone Kent, I would re home her!!!

thanks for helping

Nikki

by the way in my picture the black rabbit is Jet the male who I still have, the grey one is Bluebell who I had from eastbourne rescue a few years ago, she has passed away now

Thats wierd, Kerry (who has Lola) always got back to me, and fairly quickly. Try emailing her again - maybe she didn't get it or she read it when she was busy and forgot?

As previously suggested, google Rabbit re-home. I 'm sure that somewhere there is a suitable bunny.

Have you checked of the rabbits in need section on RU?

have contacted another lady on rabbit rehome who said she would e mail on tuesday as she is away at the moment so fingers crossed. Kerry asked for measurements of my hutch which I gave but then heard nothing and don't want to e mail her again as I feel like I am hassling:?

I think Lola is reserved now anyway, so wouldn't be any good :(
Is it just French lops you are interested in? It's just that there is a 6 year old female English bun in the Rabbits in Need section of the forum, who is desperate for a home. She has been in the rescue for over 3 years!
Good luck with your search anyway.

hi niks we have a 5 year old frenchie girl looking for a home :) the only thing is she is identical to bluebell who you adopted off us previously pm me if you,d like to arrange to meet her, she,s spayed and myxi vacc

Back