• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Temp Fosterer Needed *SORTED*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Briefly, Sam (Joeydoodle) has just rescued a young female bun from being 'set free' by her owner :roll::evil: :evil:

Bun is currently living in Sams living room in a run. Sam doesn't have a spare hutch and bun is used to being outside and so the situation is far from ideal. She is friendly & appears to be in good health. Age, approx 12 weeks.

Jill has offered bun a place at Honeybunnies where she will be speyed, vaccinated & then up for re-homing but with emergency/unexpected buns coming in this week and other buns who were booked to be re-homed fallen through there is simply no space left right now :(

Can anyone in the North Leics/South Notts area foster this bun on a temp basis until things are a little more manageable at the rescue?

Last edited:
and just to add..and no offence to Sam.

Please..if you don't have anywhere to keep a rabbit..and or/no funds to pay for it's upkeep..then don't take one in
Rescues have to say " no " on a daily basis due to lack of space and time and cannot always pick up the pieces from kindhearted people who haven't thought things through

just emailed Jen - I'm happy to foster, she will be in Joey's run in the garage for the time being until I can source a hutch - it was hard to say no given the circumstances and I knew I'd have to take her on when I went to collect - just wanted advice really - I came back tonight feeling pretty miserable and stressed out by the whole thing :(

adding: annoyed with myself that I couldn't say no to the lady - stressed that I need to work on hub, he's still tutting!! - miserable after seeing the state of the poor buns hutch :cry: don't know how you do it everyday! :cry:

adding: annoyed with myself that I couldn't say no to the lady - stressed that I need to work on hub, he's still tutting!! - miserable after seeing the state of the poor buns hutch :cry: don't know how you do it everyday! :cry:

well it takes it's toll..remember you've seen me..and i'm only 23!! lol

That's very kind of you Bluebunny, thank you so much for offering :D:wave:

Sam has been able to clear out her daughters wendy house and is now going to foster this bun herself and use this as temp accommodation :thumb:

As soon as a space becomes available at Honeybunnies HQ bunny will transfer there :thumb:

Back