• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies are growing

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
well here is lou and lofty. They are doing really well and are so adorable. Dad is finishing off their permanent hutches this weekend.

When i got them two weeks ago lou wieghed 300grams, weighed her on monday and she weighed 450 grams.

lofty weighed 450 grams when i got her and monday she weighed 600 grams.

so pleased with them and thankyou all for your help over the last couple of weeks. will be weighing them tomorrow.

I can't See a pic of ya bunnys but that's great news that they are growing and gaining weight :love:

forgot to add the photos, sorry

here is lou
lou.jpg

here is lofty
lofty.jpg

my favourite, here is lou looking out on the big wide world. this was when it was raining on sunday so they played in the back room for most of the day.

lou1.jpg

Have weighed the little ones today and lou is now 1lb in weight and lofty is 650grams. i think lofty has found her weight which is comfortable and will now steadily progress.

Back